Tickets and Passes
Tickets and passes are available only from the AMC Classic Mission Marketplace box office, 431 College Boulevard in Oceanside.
- You may purchase all eight films for just $44.00; season passes may be purchased using credit cards or cash, but not checks. This offer ends after the second film date.
- Single tickets for any North County Film Club film may be purchased for; general admission $9.00, senior admission $8.00, present a valid North County Membership card for a $1.00 discount.
- Each showing begins at 3:00 PM on its scheduled date. See Current Season for more details. It is recommended that you come early for a good seat.
- Avoid long lines by buying your series passes before the series begins.
- Be sure to bring your pre-paid tickets or passes with you the day of the film. You can bypass the box office and simply show your pass at the door on movie day.
- Five-film passes are no longer available due to policy changes by the theater management.
- Contact AMC Classic Mission Market Place: (760) 631-5700
- Email North County Film Club: firstname.lastname@example.org